Please select a Contract Vehicle to view details.
Human Resource (HR) Solutions Personnel Lifecycle Support (PLS)
The Army Contracting Command - New Jersey (ACC-NJ) located at Fort Dix, NJ has awarded a Multiple Award IDIQ on behalf of Human Resource (HR) Solutions - a chartered Army Project Office aligned under the Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS). This is a 10 Year Ordering Period with a ceiling value of $6.1B.
HR Solutions is used to expedite the provision of human resource services to enable Soldiers at every echelon to perform the mission critical tasks for which they have been trained. HR Solutions was created by the U.S. Army to streamline the acquisition of human resource (HR) services including support for recruiting, training, retaining, managing, serving and transitioning soldiers and civilian employees.
Personnel Life Cycle Support tasks include:
- Personnel Structure
- Life Cycle Research, Analysis, and Predictive Modeling
- Proof of Concept Studies
- Support for Policy Analysis and Policy Development
- Program Analysis and Process Reengineering
- Operational Business Application
- Risk Management and Mitigation
- Manpower, Requirements, and Trend Analysis
- Forecasting Manpower
- Training and Development
- Personnel System Support
- Benefits and Entitlements
- Well Being Programs Support
- Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation Support Services
- Drug and Alcohol Programs Support Counseling
- Wounded Warrior Programs
- Family Community Programs
- Personnel Safety
- Tracking and Monitoring
- Call-in Programs Support
- Help Desk Support
- Library Support
- Correspondence Routing/Distribution
- Transition Support
- Employment Assistance
- Transition Processing
- Data Administration
- Content Management
- Data Modeling and Management
- Communication Systems Enhancement
Information Management Communications Services III (IMCS III).
The Information Management Communications Services 3 (IMCS III) ID/IQ contract vehicle provides C4IM operation and maintenance services to CONUS Network Enterprise Centers. The IMCS III contract vehicle has a five (5) year ordering period and up to ten (10) year period of performance.
Services span the following task areas:
Information Technology Services (ITS) to include:
- Network and System/Server Administration
- Information Assurance/Cyber Security
- Service Desk Support
- Hardware and Software Installation and Troubleshooting
- Web Development and Maintenance
Administrative Telephone Services (ATS) to include:
- Inside Plant Switch Operations
- Outside Plant Cable (copper and fiber) Infrastructure Support - Moves/Adds/Changes
- Switchboard Console Operations
- Cable Audits and Routine Inspections
Additional Communications support to include:
- Unified Communications
- Video Teleconferencing (VTC)
- Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Support
- Land Mobile Radio (LMR) Support
- Configuration Management
- Computer-Aided Drawing Support
TACOM Strategic Service Solutions (TS3)
The TACOM Strategic Service Solutions (TS3) is a family of Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts each intended to offer services in one portfolio group of services. SRI is a Prime Contractor on two of the TS3 IDIQ contracts: Knowledge Based Services (KBS) and Equipment Related Services (ERS).
Team SRI is postured to support all KBS and ERS service requirements provided in the table below.
TACOM-KBS (NAICS Code: 541330 - Engineering Services)
- Program or Project Management and Administration
- Professional Advice or Assistance
- Engineering and Technical Services
- Logistics Management Services
- Management Support Services
- Professional Services
TACOM-ERS (NAICS Code: 811111 - General Automotive Repair)
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul of Machines, Systems, and Vehicles
- Equipment Modification to keep Machines, Systems, and Vehicles Functioning or in Working Order
- Storage Operations (tactical and non-tactical equipment)
- Installation of Equipment
- Technical Representative Services
Government Agencies: TS3 task orders will primarily come from government agencies listed in the table below.
- Program Executive Office (PEO) Combat Support & Combat Service Support (CS&CSS)
- PEO Ground Combat Systems (GCS)
- System of Systems Engineering & Integration (SoSE&I)
- Tank Automotive Research and Development Command (TARDEC)
- Enterprise Agencies of TACOM Life Cycle Management Command (LCMC)
- Integrated Logistics Support Center (ILSC)
- Program Manager Light Armored Vehicles (LAV)
Enhanced Army Global Logistics Enterprise (EAGLE)
The EAGLE program is designed to procure global logistic services for today’s warfighter. EAGLE uses basic ordering agreements for task order competitions. SRI is one of the large business contractors under this $23B contract which supports The Logistics Readiness Centers (LRC’s), Army Prepositioned Stocks, Theater Provided Equipment, In-Theater Maintenance, Left Behind Equipment, Pre- Deployment Training Equipment, New Equipment Training, New Equipment Fielding and RESET.
This contract covers the following task areas:
The Seaport Next Generation (Seaport-NXG) is a multiple award, indefinite-delivery / indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) contract that allows for the acquisition of a wide range of solutions and services in twenty-three functional areas including Engineering services, Financial Management, and Program Management services. This is a 10 Year Ordering Period with a ceiling value of $5B.
The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research (ONR), Military Sealift Command (MSC), and the United States Marine Corps (USMC) compete their service requirements amongst 1800+ SeaPort-NxG IDIQ multiple award contract holders. SeaPort-NxG provides an efficient and effective means of contracting for professional support services and enhancing small business participation.